7 CEs. $150
Sunday April 30 (snow date May 7)
9:30 AM – 5:30 PM
Mala Room, Bath, Maine
with Jessica Dafni
Class is full – please contact Jessica to be added to the wait list
Thai fire cupping and scraping are practical therapies that can help to treat illness, injury, aches and pains. This introductory class will focus on proper and safe technique for bodyworkers to bring these excellent tools into their practice, as either a stand-alone treatment or in conjunction with bodywork.
In this course, students will learn:
- Basic Thai Medical theory as it applies to cupping and scraping
- Safe technique for application and treatment
- Indications and contraindications
- How to integrate cupping and scraping into session design
- Effective client communication techniques and aftercare suggestions
Starter cupping and scraping kits are available for advance purchase. Tuition includes all class learning materials.
Pre-requisite: none, although prior Thai bodywork experience recommended
Please use the link above to register and be sure to review class policies and information.