7 CEs. $160
10 AM – 6 PM
Monday, May 1
Mala Room, Bath, Maine
with Jessica Dafni
Use of Thai herbal therapies in bodywork can help to reduce muscle pain and inflammation, promote circulation and soothe the mind. The techniques presented in this course are exceptional therapeutic tools for any bodyworker or massage therapist to incorporate into their current work, or to use as a stand-alone treatment.
In this course, students will learn:
- Basic Thai Medical theory as it applies to herbal bodywork
- How to safely handle and apply hot herbal compresses in treatment
- Indications and contraindications for use of Thai herbal compresses
- A simple routine for fatigue/depletion
- A simple routine for stress/anxiety
Tuition includes all class learning materials
Pre-requisite: none, although prior Thai bodywork experience is helpful
Please use the link above to register and be sure to review class policies and information.